All policies, procedures and supporting documents are subject to a cycle of review as identified on both the policy itself and in the Policy Review Schedule. Policies may be reviewed outside these identified schedules as required.
Circumstances which may trigger a policy review outside the identified schedule include (but are not limited to):
- Changes to funding or external environment
- Changes to government policy or legislation
- Critical incident, or the occurrence of another incident which reveals policy weakness
- Anticipating policy needs via strategic planning and other activities
- Funding body requirements
- Consumer, staff, or other stakeholder feedback
- Research results
- Changes to a related organisational policy
Development and Review policy for more detail.